Kindred Big Necklace
kr 1 500
A Necklace Holding the World United as One – via sand!
Carry the whole world close to your heart wherever you go.
This sand-filled silver necklace connects you with people, places, and activities worldwide. For a feeling of togetherness with dreams, memories, and ideas that resonate with you.
Holding sand from every country; from deserts, mountain ranges, rivers and seas, villages and big cities. Sand from places you’ve visited or long to see, from places you’ve heard of, and locations that haven’t crossed your patch… yet.
Imagine how many grains of sand there are on a beach. This piece of jewelry carries many stories.
Do you love traveling the world, exploring nature, or appreciate feeling connected to everything and everyone? If yes, this is the necklace for you!
In many cultures, a square is a meeting place, a plaza at the heart of the community. In Kindred, it’s the meeting place for grains of sand from all over the world!
- Silver pendant with sand from all established countries encased in silver and sapphire glass.
- Dual-side chain attachment ensures the pendant and clasp stay in place.
- Adjustable silver chain with three length options for versatile styling.
- Includes an extra chain for extended length or hijab compatibility.
- Delivered in a multifunctional box for storage or decoration, ready to gift.
- Please note:
– sand grain size, shape, and color will vary as natural sand varies
– the fill level of sand may vary slightly as each pendant is hand-filled.
P.S. Match well with the necklaces formed after individual grains of sand found in the GRAINS collection
pay from 205 SEK/month.
The sand locket is NOT waterproof. Exposure to water may dampen the sand, which can take an extended period to dry out fully.
Recycled sterling silver, sapphire glass, and sand
(Not any sand, but a sand blend holding grains of sand from every country in the world)
- Rolo chain adjustable to 40, 42, or 45 cm / 16, 17, or 18 in
With the use of the complimentary add-on chain attached, the total length comes to 69 cm / 27 in
- Size pendant: 28 x 28 mm / 1.1 x 1.1 in, height 3 mm / 0.12 in
- Engraving: OUAW symmetrical on the side
- The sand locket is NOT waterproof. If you get the locket wet, it may take in water, which can take an extended period to dry out fully. Be sure to remove it before contact with water, strong humidity (such as a steam sauna), etc.
- If/when your jewelry needs to be polished, use a polishing cloth. NOTE: Avoid silver dip, which can enter the jewelry behind the glass.
- After use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove makeup residue or oils from your skin.
- When not wearing your jewelry, store it in a jewelry box, a soft pouch, or an airtight bag; keep it away from sunlight and humid spaces like the bathroom.
- Arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid tangle and damage
- Never force or pull chains.
- Use your good judgment of when to wear or not wear jewelry. The general recommendation for all types of jewelry is to avoid wearing jewelry in a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, or steam room. And to never ever wear any jewelry in natural hot springs, as found in volcanic areas – it badly discolors most metals.
- And finally – let your jewelry make its statement as you do!
Look under the soft insert of the jewelry box your OUAW jewelry came in to find a small ziplock bag. If you store your silver jewelry in it when not in use, it will not tarnish as quickly. Not as fancy—but practical!