Kinfolk Sand Necklace – Small
kr 2 750
Kinfolk Sand Necklace connects you with people, places, and activities all over the world. With dreams, memories, and ideas of importance to you. All via its free-flowing grains of sand uniting the world as one.
Imagine how many grains of sand there are on a beach. The Kinfolk jewelry is filled with as many stories. Stories tied to each of the many grains of sand collected from every nation in the world. It’s about togetherness.
Connect, wear the world!
The Kinfolk Sand Necklace is in the shape of a circle. The circle is the first shape children scribble; we draw it with sticks in the sand the same today as we did thousands of years ago. The circle is a symbol of oneness, eternity, and unity. And for life itself. Perhaps this is why it’s so loved.
- A round silver pendant holding sand from 195+ nations set between sapphire glass.
- Small enough to suit everyday wear as well as for special occasions.
- Firm chain attachment on each side of the pendant for a classy look where the clasp never glides to the side and shows.
- With a chain length adjustable to 3 lengths, you can decide to carry your piece close to your neck or by the collarbone, depending on what you wear or how you prefer it.
- A lobster clasp that doesn’t pull open and is less prone to catch on to clothing or hair allows you to do the activities you love freely.
- Free-flowing sand symbolizes your free spirit. It follows and enhances your movement, and it may spark intriguing conversations.
- Delivered in a designed box that can store your jewelry and be re-used as a decorative item in your home. You can gift it without the need for wrapping.
pay from 324 SEK/month.
- Rolo chain adjustable in length to 40, 42, or 45 cm / 16, 17 or, 18 in
- Diameter of pendant Ø 13 mm / 0.5 in, height 3 mm /0.12 in
- Engraving: OUAW symmetrical on side
Recycled sterling 925 silver, sapphire glass, and sand. Not any sand, but one that connects and unites.
- Take special care! To avoid harming your sand locket jewelry, you should remove it before contact with water, heavy moisture, lotions, etc.
- After use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove make-up residue or oils from your skin.
- When not wearing your jewelry; store it in a jewelry box, a soft pouch, or an airtight bag; arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid tangle and damage and keep it away from sunlight and humid spaces like the bathroom. Never force or pull chains.
- Use a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth to gently polish your jewelry.
- Silver will oxidize and darken with time and from contact with natural salts and minerals on your skin. If needed, use special polish or polish cloth developed for silver jewelry.
- Use your good judgment of when to wear or not wear jewelry. The general recommendation for all types of jewelry is to avoid wearing jewelry in a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, or steam room. And to never ever wear any jewelry in natural hot springs, as found in volcanic areas.
- And finally – wear your jewelry with pride!