kr 1 550
A homage to all women. Mums, sisters, friends, colleagues, wives, and daughters. Strong women. May we know them, raise them, be them!
Never underestimate the power of a woman!
Or love and wear the piece for what it is – an exact model of a grain of sand. Wear it to connect to the beach, ocean, nature, and the outdoors. For a feeling of oneness to whatever you associate the shape or the grain of sand to.
About the grain of sand the Voam-Pasika is an exact model of:
A tiny orange grain of sand picked up on the beach in Fort Dauphin, Madagascar. From what seems to be a dream destination for outdoors enthusiasts. The grain lay on a beach overlooking passing humpback whales, local fishermen, ocean lovers, and surfers.
It’s believed that Madagascar was first settled and founded by approximately 30 women!
The name Voam-Pasika is sand grain in Malagasy, the language of Madagascar.
- On the earrings are a 14x enlarged exact model of a grain of sand (via an MRI scan at a research facility).
- The long loop means no need to attach a stud on the back.
- The earrings are shaped as loops that hang far down from your ears for a visible statement.
- Solid sterling silver – no need to worry about coatings coming off.
- Your jewelry is delivered in a designed box that can store your jewelry and be re-used as a decorative item in your home. You can gift it without the need for wrapping.
pay from 209 SEK/month.
- Size of earring in total, loop plus the grain 4 cm / 1,6 in
- Size of pendant grain 15 mm/ 0,6 in (15x enlarged)
- Weight per earring 2 gram
Recycled Sterling Silver 925
- After use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove make-up residue or oils from your skin.
- When not wearing your jewelry; store it in a jewelry box, a soft pouch, or an airtight bag and keep it away from sunlight and humid spaces like the bathroom.
- Use a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth to gently polish your jewelry.
- Silver will oxidize and darken with time and from contact with natural salts and minerals on your skin. If needed, use special polish or polish cloth developed for silver jewelry.
- Use your good judgment of when to wear or not wear jewelry. The general recommendation for all types of jewelry is to avoid wearing jewelry in a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, or steam room. And to never ever wear any jewelry in natural hot springs, as found in volcanic areas.
- And finally – wear your jewelry with pride!