kr 3 100
A unisex necklace all about daring.
Dare to be whoever and to do what you want. Dare to fail. Dare to stay or dare to leave. Dare to be different. If what seems daring doesn’t scare you a little or at times seem unrealistic to you or others, dare more!
Or love and wear the piece for what it is – an exact model of a grain of sand. Wear it to connect to the beach, ocean, nature, and the outdoors. For a feeling of oneness to whatever you associate the shape or the grain of sand with.
About the grain of sand the Wara is an exact model of:
A warm orange grain of sand from Aldinga Beach, south of Adelaide, Australia. Picked up from a sandy-white beach famous for swimming, scuba diving, surfing, and snorkeling.
The name Wara means sand in the aboriginal language spoken by the Kaurna people who used to live in this region.
- The pendant is a 26x enlarged exact model of a grain of sand (via an MRI scan at a research facility).
- A slightly thicker rolo chain, RLH 11, fits both men and women.
- Solid sterling silver – no need to worry about coatings coming off.
- For closing, there’s a lobster clasp. Lobster clasps don’t pull open and are less prone to catch on to clothing or hair, allowing you to freely do the activities you love.
- Your jewelry comes in a designed box. You can gift it without the need for wrapping. Use it to store your jewelry or re-use it as a decorative item in your home.
pay from 358 SEK/month.
- Chain length 50 cm / 20 in
- Size of pendant grain 30 mm/ 1,2 in (26x enlarged sand grain)
- Tag with OUAW engraved on top of the chain
Recycled Sterling Silver 925
- After use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove make-up residue or oils from your skin.
- When not wearing your jewelry; store it in a jewelry box, a soft pouch, or an airtight bag; arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid tangle and damage and keep it away from sunlight and humid spaces like the bathroom.
- Never force or pull chains.
- Use a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth to polish your jewelry gently.
- Silver will oxidize and darken with time and from contact with natural salts and minerals on your skin. If needed, use special polish or polish cloth developed for silver jewelry.
- Use your good judgment of when to wear or not wear jewelry. The general recommendation for all types of jewelry is to avoid wearing jewelry in a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, or steam room. And to never ever wear any jewelry in natural hot springs, as found in volcanic areas.
- And finally – wear your jewelry with attitude and pride!