Grão de Areia Necklace
kr 2 100
A Necklace and Grain of Sand With Sway, Motion & Rythm
Embrace the life-affirming movement embodied in this grain found on iconic Copacabana Beach in Brazil.
The sand may have witnessed iconic events like Olympic beach volleyball, FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup, the Rio carnival, and even a massive concert with Rod Stewart, attended by 3.5 million people.
There is life-affirming movement in this necklace grain. Next with you!
Granello di Sabbia is Portuguese and means a grain of sand.
Fall in love with the piece for what it is–an exact model of a one-in-a-million grain of sand. It’s meticulously hand-selected, x-rayed at a research facility, and finally magnified and shaped in silver. Every intrinsic detail is intact.
- as a reminder of the strength and beauty found in the smallest things in life
- to connect to the beach, ocean, and nature
- for a feeling of oneness with whatever you associate with the shape or the grain of sand
P.S. Elevate your style by pairing it with pieces from the AKIN collection, which features sands from all over the world, or our unisex necklaces in the GRAINS collection
pay from 263 SEK/month.
- The pendant is an exact model of a grain of sand found on Copacabana Beacgh, Brazil (via an MRI scan at a research facility).
- Sand grain in scale 10:1
- Adjustable silver chain with three length options for versatile styling.
- Delivered in a multifunctional box for storage or decoration, ready to gift.
- Rolo chain adjustable to 40, 42, or 45 cm / 16, 17, or 18 in
- Height of pendant grain 11 mm/ 0.4 in (10x enlarged sand grain)
- Tag with OUAW engraved on top of the chain
100% recycled sterling silver
- After use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove residue of makeup or oils from your skin, to keep the pieces from discoloring.
- If/when your jewelry needs polishing, use a polishing cloth or silver dip. If you use silver dip, finish by drying with a polishing cloth – it helps keep your jewelry beautiful longer.
- When not wearing your jewelry, store it in a jewelry box, a soft pouch, or an airtight bag. Please keep it away from sunlight and humid spaces like the bathroom.
- Arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid tangle and damage.
- Never force or pull chains.
- Use your good judgment of when to wear or not wear jewelry. And to never wear jewelry in natural hot springs, as found in volcanic areas.
- Finally, wear your jewelry with attitude and pride!
Look under the soft insert of the jewelry box your OUAW jewelry came in to find a small ziplock bag. If you store your silver jewelry in it when not in use, it will not tarnish as quickly. Not as fancy – but practical!