kr 1 950
In awe of the genius and the beauty of nature.
A bracelet with a pendant in the exact shape of a tiny grain of sand. Is it a flower, a spiral, or something entirely else? You decide. Regardless – it’s a fascinating example of the golden ratio.
You can see the harmonic golden ratio in flowers, seashells, and the human body, as well as in waves and galaxies. And in grains of sand.
If you know, you know. If the Golden Ratio is unknown to you – prepare for an “oh wow”!!
The grain of sand for the bracelet was found in sand from Hatoma, an island so small you can walk around it in less than an hour.
It lay on the same beach as the star- and heart-shaped grains, also found in the GRAINS collection.
Sunatsubu is Japanese for a grain of sand.
Fall in love with the piece for what it is – an exact model of a real grain of sand. Wear it:
- as a reminder of the strength and beauty found in the smallest things in life.
- to connect to the beach, ocean, nature, and the outdoors.
- for a feeling of oneness with whatever you associate with the shape or the grain of sand!
pay from 249 SEK/month.
- The pendant is an exact model of a grain of sand found on a beach in Okinawa, Japan (via an MRI scan at a research facility).
- Adjustable lengths to fit depending on wrist size and preferred tightness.
- Sand grain in scale 9:1
(the grain of sand is a form from a single-celled protist)
- Come delivered in a multifunctional box for storage or decoration, ready to gift.
- The size of the bracelet is adjustable to 16, 18, or 20 cm / 6.3, 7.9, or 8.7 in
- Size of the sand grain-shaped pendant on the bracelet 13 mm/ 0.5 in
- Sterling silver rolo chain
- Tag with OUAW engraved on top of the chain
100% recycled sterling silver
- After use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove residue of makeup or oils from your skin, to keep the pieces from discoloring.
- If/when your jewelry needs polishing, use a polishing cloth or silver dip. If you use silver dip, finish by drying with a polishing cloth – it helps keep your jewelry beautiful longer.
- When not wearing your jewelry, store it in a jewelry box, a soft pouch, or an airtight bag. Please keep it away from sunlight and humid spaces like the bathroom.
- Arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid tangle and damage.
- Never force or pull chains.
- Use your good judgment of when to wear or not wear jewelry. And to never wear jewelry in natural hot springs, as found in volcanic areas, as it badly discolors.
- And finally, wear your jewelry with attitude and pride!
Look under the soft insert of the jewelry box your OUAW jewelry came in to find a small ziplock bag. If you store your silver jewelry in it when not in use, it will not tarnish as quickly. Not as fancy – but practical!